Webinar: How to Design Websites that Generate Leads
Watch the complete webinar presentation below for free — no signup or registration necessary!
Every marketing director wants a beautiful website, but the savvy marketing executive wants a website that works beautifully.
It’s a small difference of wording, but a big difference for the lead generation potential of your website. It should be a fundamental tenet of the marketing ethos for every business with a website — your website be a significant contributor to your marketing strategy.
How to Know if Your Website Is Pulling Its Weight
Ask yourself about your website’s performance for your business:
- Does your website generate any significant web traffic? If your traffic is less than 10,000 unique visitors per month, then the answer is, “no.”
- Is your website a contributing factor in your overall marketing plan? If it doesn’t generate leads or revenue, then the answer is, “no.”
- Does your website serve your customers or you? If it doesn’t generate sales or inquiries on a daily basis, then it’s not a working web design, it’s a personal art exhibit.
If these questions bring you to the conclusion that your current web design isn’t pulling its weight in your sales and marketing plan, then it’s time to watch this webinar!
About the Webinar: Web Design for Lead Generation
Find out what’s preventing your website from generating leads and revenue from real marketing experts. You’ll get a quick and simple list of things you can do today to get your website producing.
Kaleidico founder and CEO Bill Rice presents an interactive and detail-filled webinar on how to create a more consistent and reliable lead generation platform.
During Web Design for Lead Generation, we will cover:
- What’s a web lead and how do they happen?
- B2C vs B2B lead generation. (Yes, there is a difference.)
- Leveraging the compounding power of traffic and conversion.
- Overview of web traffic generation.
- Designing user experiences that convert.
- Developing lead generation systems and tests.
- And we’ll answer ALL your questions.
The beauty of a website is that it is inherently a dynamic marketing platform — you can make immediate changes, push it out into the marketing mix, and gain instant feedback. And even more encouraging, the smallest of tweaks and changes often have the most dramatic impact. Often you can go from zero to hero with only a few simple modifications.
Make sure to sign up to get more digital marketing insights straight to your inbox.