Google is going to make you work hard for a higher position, but once you get there, the view is amazing! You’re looking at more conversions and higher revenue.
On-page optimization is very relevant in terms of improving your search engine ranking on Google, but it can often be time-consuming and pretty expensive. This can be a problem if you’re on a tight budget. Luckily, there are plenty of free SEO tools available online to make your life easier.
Keyword research is a very complex process and getting the list just right can have a huge impact on the overall performance of your website. If you’re just getting started, it can be hard to rely upon a single tool. The good news is you don’t have to:
- Wordstream is one of the most useful free SEO tools out there. It’s great if you’re looking for keywords ideas.
- Übersuggest uses the “Suggest” data from Google and other search engines and is quite a handy option for developing long tail keywords.
SEO Tools For Content
Google wants to give its users access to unique content and accurate information, and it won’t compromise. A website will only get exposure if it truly deserves it. This is why you should focus on posting good, quality content for your readers. If you don’t provide valuable content, don’t expect Google or any other engine to reward you. Here are some tools that can help you deliver your content in a form that will please Google:
- Anchor Text Over Optimization Tool identifies your anchor text diversity and points out the areas where you are at risk for anchor text over-optimization.
- Convert Word Documents to Clean HTML converts documents created in Microsoft Word, Writer and other word processing software to clean HTML code.
- Copyscape is one of the most commonly used SEO tools for detecting duplicate content and plagiarism across the web.
Other Cool SEO Tools
- Title and Description Optimization Tool can help you rank higher for your keywords by showing you what titles and descriptions your top ranking competitors are using.
- Google Snippet Preview allows you to see how your web page will look like in Google’s search results. It’s how your possible customers will see it, so this is important.
- Image SEO Tool is really easy to use for images on a webpage. Simply input a URL, sit back and allow the tool to do the rest.
- Google Analytics gives valuable insight about your visitors and how to turn them into customers.
If you’re new at SEO, having a huge arsenal of free tools that provide useful data can help you not only survive Google but also make it your partner. However, your brain is still the best tool you have. Understanding how the web works and how to capitalize on it yourself is far more important than any other tool.
We understand search engines is where most of the traffic on your website comes from and we can help you step up your SEO game.
Give us a call at 313-566-4849 and let us know how we can help.